Below are the details of the audition:
- Female, up to 28 years old
- No experience necessary.
- Applicants must be able to participate in both the live and studio judging.
- Applicants perform at least one assigned song and one free song during the audition
- Applicants must not be under contract with any specific production, management, record company, or music publishing company.
- Winner will sign contract with Highway Star
- A letter of permission from a parent or guardian is required for applications from minors.
- Application period: December 10, 2021 (Fri.) – January 10, 2022 (Mon., holiday)
- Only successful applicants will be contacted by January 15 (Sat).
- The second screening (at a live house in Tokyo) will be held on January 23 (Sun.) in Tokyo (tentative).
- If you are unable to attend due to some reason on the day of the screening, you will be able to participate remotely via ZOOM.
- The third round of judging (at a recording studio in Tokyo) will be held on February 5 and 6 in Tokyo (tentative)
- Ms. Kajiura will be one of the judges.
- Announcement of the winners will be made on the official website in late February.
- The above schedule is subject to change depending on the number of applicants and the number of people selected.
- Please note that there may be no winners.
Few days later, on Nov 17 , the official website for the Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files TV anime announced that a OVA special edition episode will air on Tokyo MX, BS11, Gunma TV, and Tochigi TV on December 31, 2021. Apparently a younger Touko Aozaki from Kara no Kyoukai is seen in the new key visual.
thanks to Nightmare, Decretum, grunty for the news!